Prince George's County
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 14:35, 10 September 2020 by Firebal
|Public Trunked Radio System|
|Name||Prince George's County|
|Owner||Prince George's County|
|Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|WQJU812, WQJU814, WQJS917, WQJS918, WQJS954|
|Database||FCC Site Map|
|Forum||RR Site Map|
Wiki Home → Collaboration Gateway → United States → Maryland → Prince George's County → Prince George's County TRS
Welcome to the Prince George's County collaboration article, a Public Trunked Radio System located in Prince George's County, Maryland, United States.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
Related Wiki Pages
- TRS related
- Prince George's County Fire Zone Plan
- Prince George's County Police Zone Plan
- Prince George's County Verified/Unverified Talkgroups
- Monitoring Prince George's County (MD)
- Common Public Safety (includes 700 and 800 mhz allocations)
- RINS/COG Frequency Table (pre and post rebanding)
- Prince George's County (MD) Station Apparatus - Fire Stations and Units in Prince George's County
- PG County 700mhz TRS Tower Locations
- Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department News
- See the article 'PGFD's New Radio System - The Sky is Falling - The Sky is Falling'
- Capitol Hill Monitor Newsletter Jan 2010 (PDF)
Return to Wiki page: Trunked Radio Systems (MD)