Travel Reference (VA) O.V.T. Trail
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 23:12, 13 November 2015 by QDP2012 (updated categories)
For the convenience of travelers visiting Virginia, the set of Travel Reference (VA) pages collectively lists the Interstates, US Highways, and national parkways and trails which cross Virginia state borders. The lists include details such as approximate mile marker, county, city, nearest VA STARS antenna site, VSP district, and very brief notes or names of major landmarks. When possible, the county and/or city names are linked to the proper RR Wiki page. For convenience, references are listed below each table and include links when possible.
Other Travel Reference (VA) Pages
Overmountain Victory National Historic Trail
- Most of the OVT trail is in North Carolina, though segments also exist in South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- Virginia's portion of the OVT trail begins in Abingdon, and proceeds South generally following US 58 Business and then Southwest along VA State Route 75 to the North Carolina border.
- Virginia.gov: Visit - Offical site for the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Virginia.gov: Virginia Roads, 511Virginia Traffic Info, Truck Routes, DMV Crash Locations Map
- Virginia.gov: Historical and Genealogical Societies in Virginia
- Virginia.gov: State Parks
- Virginia Amber Alerts, Virginia Senior Alerts, Virginia Locality Alert Notification Sign-ups
- USGS: National Map
Return to Wiki pages: Virginia (US)
(No matching DB page)