Homepatrol-2 APCO-25 Phase II Capable Trunktracker IV scanner.
- Rebanding supported? YES The Sentinel software will import tables for identified rebanded systems from the RadioReference database.
In the box
- AA NiMH Rechargeable Battery (2300mAh X 4)
- Rubber antenna (SMA type)
- SMA to BNC Connector
- USB cable (USB A to USB Mini B Type)
- 4 GB microSD Card (installed)
- Desk Use Bracket (Stand Type)
Power may be supplied by batteries or a permanent AC or DC source, described as follows:
- 4 x AA size Rechargeable NiMH Batteries (2300mAh) (included)
- 4 x AA size Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- USB Port DC 5V Power Supply
- AC Adapter (AC 120V 60Hz to DC5V 1000mA)
- DC Adapter (DC 12V to DC5V 1000mA)
- System support:
- APCO 25 Trunked and Conventional
- Motorola Analog and Mixed Digital
- EDACS Narrow and Wide
- Phase 2 TDMA
- 4 GB micro SD for storing favorites lists and recording transmissions
- Factory programmed for all known radio systems in the United States and Canada
- Zip code entry for instant reception of local Police, Fire, and Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- City selection for instant reception of local services
- Autolocate that can quickly find local systems even if you don’t know where you are
- Connectible to a GPS accessory receiver (not included) for precise system selection and continuing reselection when traveling
- USB connection to PC for firmware and database updates through Sentinel software
- Weather Alert Standby (SAME)
- Instant replay plays back up to 240 seconds (4 minutes) of the most recent transmissions.
- One-touch recording to capture transmissions for later playback
- Optional car mount kit
- 25.0000 - 512.0000 MHz
- 758.0000 - 823.9875 MHz
- 849.0125 - 868.9875 MHz
- 894.0125 - 960.0000 MHz
- 1240.0000 - 1300.0000 MHz
- Per‐channel delay – lets you determine how long the HomePatrol‐II stays on a channel after the transmission ends. Longer delays help prevent missing replies. Shorter delays improve overall scanning speed.
- Better location precision for systems – allows you to define a department’s location and range using up to 32 rectangles instead of a single circle (circles are still supported).
- Multi‐Favorite List Support – lets you monitor up to 256 Favorites List at a time, or combine Favorites Lists and the Full Database for monitoring.
- Channel Alerts – sounds a programmable alert when a channel set to alert becomes active.
- Unit ID Tagging – displays an alpha tag showing the information about a specific radio unit being received.
- Emergency Alert – sounds an alert when a unit triggers their emergency status (on compatibleradio systems).
- Temporary or permanent system/department/site/channel avoid (lockout)
- CTCSS/DCS/NAC tone decode that displays CTCSS tones/DCS codes and NAC codes being received
- The ability to quickly store CTCSS, DCS, or NAC tones
- The ability to quickly save a found Unit ID
- Per-channel volume offset
- Channel Alerts
- Signal Strength Meter
- Standby options include clock display or weather alert
- Shutdown timer (up to 3 hours)
- Built-in Battery Charger
Extreme Upgrade Features
- Complete Front-panel programmability
- Trunked System Analyzers
- LCN finder for EDACS and LTR Systems
- Band Scope
- RF Power Plot
- Trunking and Conventional Discovery modes
- Limit Search
- Raw Data Output
- USB Audio output and control
RR System Compatibility
This scanner is compatible with the following Trunking System Types and System Voices used in the RadioReference Database, of course you must verify that the scanner will cover the appropriate frequency range:
- System Voices:
- Analog and APCO-25 Common Air Interface
- APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive
- Radio Shack BNC Right Angle Adapter P/N# 278-116 (Note: Square sided version is more ridged and keeps the antenna upright)
- Radio Shack SMA Male to SMA Male Coupler P/N# 278-0009
- Radio Shack SMA Male to SMA Female Right-Angle Adapter P/N# 278-0010
- Radio Shack SMA Female to BNC Female with 19.68" RG-316 P/N# 278-0011
- Radio Shack SMA Female to SO239 Female with 19.68"RG-316 Cable P/N# 278-0012
Cases from ScannerMaster
Return to Uniden Scanners