NXDN Tips for the BCDx36HP and SDS Scanners
From The RadioReference Wiki
This article is for documenting NXDN tips for the BCD436HP, BCD536HP, SDS100 and SDS200 Uniden scanners. They all share the same version of Sentinel. ARC-536, ProScan and Sentinel tips are also welcome here.
Check / Update Your Firmware
- How do I check what version firmware I have in my scanner?
- Go to Menu / Settings then E / Yes
- Select See Scanner Info
- How Can I Add NXDN to my scanner?
- Go to my.uniden.com and purchase a key
- How do I update my firmware once I've purchased the key?
- NXDN Decoding started with what version firmware?
- Version 1.14.00 had this capability but there have been some revisions since. Note that firmware fixes always include prior updates as well.
- Where can I go with questions / problems with the upgrade?
- Its always best to have the most current firmware. If you have questions, please post in the Uniden Tech Support Forum
- Thanks Easier to Read Manual for some of this
General / How To
- How do I Program a NXDN Single Frequency vs. a NXDN Conventional Channel?