Indiana Business Frequencies
From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Indiana Business Frequencies" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles for Category:Indiana that contain Business Frequencies information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
The data in the articles listed below:
- should not be submitted to the data base team until the data have been validated.
- Please read RR Database Submission Guidelines before submitting validated data to the Frequency Database.
- Please read Wiki Extensions to learn how to incorporate Database-data into a Wiki page.
- Please use tables if there are more than a couple lines of data.
- This enables several applications to capture this data, copy it into Windows clipboard, and from there to your scanner programming software. This helps to avoid a large amount of tedious (and error prone) manual typing and copying. See the Applications that can copy Frequency Data from the Wiki article for more information.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Indiana Business Frequencies]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Indiana Business Frequencies"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- United States Steel Corporation (LTR)
- US-Nationwide Businesses
- US-Nationwide Businesses-Aviation
- US-Nationwide Businesses-Food
- US-Nationwide Businesses-Ground Transportation
- US-Nationwide Businesses-Lodging
- US-Nationwide Businesses-Media
- US-Nationwide Businesses-Retail
- US-Nationwide Businesses-Utilities