United States Air Force (3D6)
From The RadioReference Wiki
|System Name||United States Air Force (3D6)|
|System Type||Project 25 Phase II|
|Network Access Code||Varies by site|
|Band||Military UHF, VHF|
|Agency||U.S. Air Force|
|State||AZ, FL, MS, OK, TX|
|United States Air Force (3D6) System DB Entry|
|INVALID Discussion Forum|
|Military Discussion Forum|
Welcome to the United States Air Force (3D6) collaboration article, a military trunked radio system located in AZ, FL, MS, OK, TX.
This is where you, the user, may index any articles you develop for scanning related topics for this Trunked Radio System.
- Some talkgroups on this system may be using P25 Phase II TDMA modulation, which can only be monitored using a P25 Phase II capable scanner or receiver.
- Click HERE for a list of scanners capable of monitoring those talkgroups.
Related Wiki Articles
- United States Air Force (3D6) Unknown Talkgroups by Site
- Altus Air Force Base, OK
- Camp Bullis Bexar County (TX)
- Columbus Air Force Base, MS
- Fort Sam Houston Bexar County (TX)
- Keesler Air Force Base, MS
- Lackland Air Force Base/Kelly Field Bexar County (TX)
- Randolph Air Force Base Bexar County (TX)
- Sheppard Air Force Base Wichita County (TX)
- Tyndall Air Force Base, FL