Oregon Station IDs
From The RadioReference Wiki
Revision as of 10:04, 18 June 2015 by QDP2012 (created)
Welcome to the "Category:Oregon Station IDs" category. This category:
- Lists all the articles for Category:Oregon that contain Station IDs information as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- should be used to supplement the data in our Frequency Database.
- Please apply this category only to Oregon articles that contain Station Identifiers, which are transmitted audibly over-the-air.
- If you want to find RID/UID information that is transmitted by a Trunked Radio System's controller-computer, please navigate to Category:Oregon RID/UIDs
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
[[Category:Oregon Station IDs]]
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "Oregon Station IDs"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.