From The RadioReference Wiki
|Tasks: Art, Cat, Tmp, DB|
10, 13, 27, 29, 30/1
32, 43, 44,
|Cat List Custom|
35, 36, 37, 38,
CT (C E S N) SC
|Categories to be DELETED|
Templates to be DELETED
Pages to be DELETED
TL (G IB C S D)
| B, C, D, F, I|
Tk, Tb, Ct, Tx. M, S, TO
For the convenience of travelers visiting Virginia, the set of Travel Reference (VA) pages collectively lists the Interstates, US Highways, and national parkways and trails which cross Virginia state borders. The lists include details such as approximate mile marker, county, city, nearest VA STARS antenna site, VSP district, and very brief notes or names of major landmarks. When possible, the county and/or city names are linked to the proper RR Wiki page. For convenience, references are listed below each table and include links when possible.
Other Travel Reference (VA) Pages
Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route National Historic Trail
- The W.R.R.R. Trail extends from Massachusetts through Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, and ends at Yorktown, Virginia.
- The W.R.R.R. Trail crosses the Potomac River via the Key Bridge into Virginia from the District of Columbia (DC) along US 29.
The trail passes through Washington, Smyth, and Grayson counties.
- Virginia's portion of the trail begins in VSP Division 7, crosses Divisions 2 and 1, and ends in Division 5.
The trail is covered by STARS sites 210 Whitetop Mtn.
- The table below follows the path illustrated in this Google map.
- Automobiles are not allowed on certain segments of the listed route. Nearby roadways can be used to approximate the W.R.R.R. Trail.
|0.00||Arlington||118 Independent Hill
|7||VA/DC State Line on the Francis Scott Key Bridge over the Potomac River|
|0.20||7||US 29 S|
|0.30||7||N. Nash St|
|0.40||N. Oak St|
|0.60||17th St N|
|0.68||N. Fort Myer Dr / N. Meade St|
|1.08||N. Marshall St|
|1.70||Sherman Dr / Schley Dr. / Eisenhower Dr.|
|3.13||Army-Navy Dr||under I-395|
|3.14||S. Lynn St|
|3.44||S. Arlington Ridge Rd|
|4.64||Mt. Vernon Ave||crosses S. Glebe Rd|
|5.24||W. Glebe Rd|
|5.44||E. Glebe Rd||crosses Commonwealth Av|
|5.84||US 1 / Jefferson Davis Hwy|
|10.24||N. Kings Hwy|
|11.44||US 1 / Richmond Hwy||at S. Kings Hwy|
|14.54||Mt. Vernon Mem. Hwy|
|15.04||Old Mt. Vernon Rd|
|16.24||Mt. Vernon Mem. Hwy / EB|
|16.84||Mt. Vernon Mem. Hwy||at Mt. Vernon Inn|
|17.74||Old Mill Rd|
|19.14||US 1 / Richmond Hwy|
|23.34||SR 611 / Old Colchester Rd|
|27.14||SR 611 / Furnace Rd|
|27.54||US 1 / Richmond Hwy|
|35.44||Old Stagecoach Rd / Dumfries Rd|
|35.84||US 1 / Jefferson Davis Hwy / Main St|
|36.54||cross Quantico Creek|
|36.84||Curtis Rd / Graham Park Rd|
|37.54||Jefferson Davis Hwy|
|38.04||SR 619 / Joplin Rd / Fuller Rd|
- Virginia.gov: Visit - Offical site for the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Virginia.gov: Virginia Roads, 511Virginia Traffic Info, Truck Routes, DMV Crash Locations Map
- Virginia.gov: Historical and Genealogical Societies in Virginia
- Virginia.gov: State Parks
- Virginia Amber Alerts, Virginia Senior Alerts, Virginia Locality Alert Notification Sign-ups
- USGS: National Map
Return to Wiki pages: Virginia (US)
(No matching DB page)