From The RadioReference Wiki
< User:QDP2012Revision as of 16:32, 11 January 2015 by QDP2012
|Tasks: Art, Cat, Tmp, DB|
10, 13, 27, 29, 30/1
32, 43, 44,
|Cat List Custom|
35, 36, 37, 38,
CT (C E S N) SC
|Categories to be DELETED|
Templates to be DELETED
Pages to be DELETED
TL (G IB C S D)
| B, C, D, F, I|
Tk, Tb, Ct, Tx. M, S, TO
For the convenience of travelers visiting Virginia, the set of Travel Reference (VA) pages collectively lists the Interstates, US Highways, and national parkways and trails which cross Virginia state borders. The lists include details such as approximate mile marker, county, city, nearest VA STARS antenna site, VSP district, and very brief notes or names of major landmarks. When possible, the county and/or city names are linked to the proper RR Wiki page. For convenience, references are listed below each table and include links when possible.
Other Travel Reference (VA) Pages
Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route National Historic Trail
- The W.R.R.R. Trail extends from Massachusetts through Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, and ends at Yorktown, Virginia.
- The W.R.R.R. Trail crosses the Potomac River via the Key Bridge into Virginia from the District of Columbia (DC) along US 29.
The trail passes through Washington, Smyth, and Grayson counties.
- Virginia's portion of the trail begins in VSP Division 7, crosses Divisions 2 and 1, and ends in Division 5.
The trail is covered by STARS sites 210 Whitetop Mtn.
- Virginia.gov: Visit - Offical site for the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Virginia.gov: Virginia Roads, 511Virginia Traffic Info, Truck Routes, DMV Crash Locations Map
- Virginia.gov: Historical and Genealogical Societies in Virginia
- Virginia.gov: State Parks
- Virginia Amber Alerts, Virginia Senior Alerts, Virginia Locality Alert Notification Sign-ups
- USGS: National Map
Return to Wiki pages: Virginia (US)
(No matching DB page)