From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:RR Glossary" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles related to all terms and abbreviations used in the RadioReference Wiki, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- This category is a comprehensive glossary containing all terms and abbreviations used in the RadioReference Wiki that are related to radio communications and RadioReference.com. In most cases, more detailed information is available at each of the article links below.
- For your convenience, the following glossary categories are subsets, but not subcategories, of this comprehensive glossary, and can help narrow your search. All of the items listed in the following glossaries are also listed in this comprehensive glossary. The following glossary categories are subcategories of their related primary categories.
- If you don't find the term you want here, it might be an abbreviation; check our redirects page for more information.
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "RR Glossary"
The following 147 pages are in this category, out of 347 total.(previous page) (next page)
- MIL Power
- MIL-STD 188-141A
- Military Monitoring Glossary
- Modulation Methods
- Motorola ASTRO
- Motorola CPS
- Motorola Direct Talk
- Motorola Talkgroups
- Motorola Trunked Infrastructure Versions
- Motorola Type II
- Motorola Type II Smartnet
- Motorola Type II SmartZone
- Motorola Type II SmartZone OmniLink
- Motorola Type II VOC
- Motorola Type IIi Hybrid
- Multi-Use Radio Service
- Mussel Ops
- Scanner Laws
- Signal Contour
- Signal stalker
- Signal Strength display
- Simulcast Distortion
- Site Information
- Site trunking
- Software Defined Radios
- Specific Area Message Encoding
- Spectrum Sweeper
- Subaudible data