From The RadioReference Wiki
Welcome to the "Category:Scanners Glossary" category. This category:
- Is a sub-category of:
- Lists all the articles related to Scanners terms and abbreviations, as submitted by the members.
In general, data in any Wiki article:
- might not be accurate. Members are encouraged to validate and edit the articles.
- Discussions are in the Scanners, Receivers and Related Equipment sub-forums.
- Also, see Category:RR Glossary, Category:Scanners FAQ, Category:Scanners Error Messages
To CATEGORIZE an article into this category, please add the following as the last line in the article:
Please do NOT edit this page unless you intend to change the Description of this Category. Thank you.
Pages in category "Scanners Glossary"
The following 195 pages are in this category, out of 195 total.
- Marine VHF Band Plans
- Marine VHF Channels
- Military Monitoring Glossary
- Modulation Methods
- Motorola Talkgroups
- Motorola Type I
- Motorola Type II
- Motorola Type II Smartnet
- Motorola Type II SmartZone
- Motorola Type II SmartZone OmniLink
- Motorola Type II VOC
- Motorola Type IIi Hybrid
- Multi-Use Radio Service
- Scanner Crystals
- Scanner Laws
- Signal stalker
- Signal Strength display
- Simulcast Distortion
- Site Information
- Site trunking
- Specific Area Message Encoding
- Spectrum Sweeper
- Subaudible data